5/15/15

Arrived in Shintoku

Hello :)
My name is Bekki and actually I work for 3 month in a volunteer project in Shintoku. I am 18 years Old and I am german. I arrived on monday after having joined a meetigng with Otter volunteers near Tokio. This meeting was very good and prepared me to come to Shintoku.
The first days were very hard because evrything is really diffrent from my home. In Shintoku on the kydogakusha Farm there are a lot of people with diffrent Problems,talents and historys. Every morning you can decide what you want to so. So in the last days I worked in the kitchen, in the restaurant and on the field. Herr are a lot of animals(Cows , sheeps, chickens, horses....).
So I Hope in a few days I will really arrive to this place. soon i will tell you more and i will Show you someone pictures.
Greetings Bekki



Hallo :)
Mein Name ist Bekki und ich arbeite für 3 Monate in einem Freiwilligen Projekt in Shintoku. Ich bin 18 Jahre alt und komme aus Koblenz. Am Montag bin ich auf der kydogakusha Farm hier in Shintoku angekommen. Davor hatte ivh ein Treffen mit anderen Freiwilligen in Tokio. dieses war total hilfreich.
Die ersten Tage hier waren ziemlich schwer, weil alles so ungewohnt und anders als daheim ist. Hier leben richtig viele verschieden Leute mit verschiedenen Problemen, Krankheiten und Talenten. Man darf jedem Tag selber entscheiden was man gerne machen möchte. So habe ich in den letzten Tagen im Restaurant, in der Küche und auf dem Feld gearbeitet. es gibt auch total viele Tiere die verpflegt werden müsse,.
Ivh hoffe bald ganz angekommen zu sein und melde mich bald mit Neuigkeiten und Fotos.
Grüse Bekki

No comments:

Post a Comment